Tuesday, November 29, 2011

****New Predictions and random thoughts

When is the best time to quit?  When it's the worst time to quit!!


Cain will drop out....will that's a given right...giggling


It will still be Perry vs Obama in 2012


Republican Elite will take down any respected Republican before they let them go through this next Presidential Term.


If Obama wins he will address the nation and say something like....I have put all my sweat and blood into making this a better society for all to live in.....yada yada yada...I feel this country is in need of mother's nurturing that my VP Ms. Clinton can provide.   So with hope for the future I am handing the reins over to my VP...to usher us into a New Society.


My computer has crashed and burnt guys...I snatched a moment just to jot this down.



No comments:

Powered By Blogger